The Story So Far:

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Damage Control

Mid way through 1200 fortnight January.


I've stumbled a few times, not quite kept the weekly total under what it should be, but to be honest with you, it's such a wrench from my normal eating that as long as I'm keeping it well below 1400 per day, I'm ok with it :)


I've started to play a little bit with vegetarian food.  Meat seems to be the one thing that adds an insane amount of calories to my meals. Don't get me wrong, I'm not turning vegetarian, I'm merely commenting on my lack of control when faced with an entire leg of lamb (mmmm leg of lamb) so I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to have a few meals a week/month where it's only veggies in the dinner.  Good for fibre intake and a massive calorie dip per meal! 


So I've bought Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's "Veg Everyday" cookbook and last night I made the Cauliflower and Chickpea curry from it for myself and dearly beloved.  Very very nice indeed!! Lot of experimenting required :)


Calorie deficit/surplus for the week were:
Monday : -586 - oops
Tuesday : 14
Wednesday : 62
Thursday : 111 
Friday : 148
Saturday : 16
Sunday : -149


Calories Burned for the week in exercise : 1265


Good to be back into it again :)


This week has started off well, I've got some new toys that I'm going to have a play with today and will tell you all about next time (can you say heart rate monitor?! wooooooo!)


Hopefully next week's weighin will show me back to pre christmas weight (am still a bit over that 12 stone 11.75 pounds, but not far!)


Hope 2012 is going well so far ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment