The Story So Far:

Monday 7 November 2011

Monday, monday.

Hello all!  This post will be rubbish, feel free to ignore it.


It's Monday again and that means that it's weighin day!


Had a mad day yesterday. I think I went a little bit barmy and decided to eat everything that I could possibly find in the house after eating a massive dinner.


I think I managed to stay under my calorie goal, but red wine and chocolate was a nice wee addition to my day.


Anyway, stepped on the scales today and found:


13 Stone 4 pounds


woo! That's a 2.5lb loss this week.  Very nice indeed :D Feeling very happy with that.


week in review has shown:

Monday - 195
Tuesday - 294
Wednesday - 114
Thursday - 20
Friday - 248
Saturday - 521
Sunday - 41


Which has given me an additional deficit of : 1433


added to my 3500 profile setting 


doesn't add up to 2.5 pounds, but I think my time of the month added to that this week.


Anyway.


I've set myself my goal of 6.5lbs for the next month - hopefully I'll be able to meet that, but I know that there's a few parties and drinkies to go to in the meantime.  Which might screw me over a wee bit. I just have to remember at this stage of my weightloss that I'm in it for the long haul.  It's no longer a race to get to the finish line. I always know that if I mess up a little bit I can readjust and sort it out.


Having said that, I really, really want to get to goal!


I need to keep on top of my workouts and make sure that I don't slip with my eating and drinking.  It's too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment