The Story So Far:

Monday 3 October 2011

Weekly round up and weighin

Good morning my fellow party people!  It's review time.


This week I have exercised 4 days out of 7. Only one swimming session sadly, but a productive one anyway :)


I seem to have gotten back into the way of the exercise bike again.  I had gotten big into the DVD's for a while, poor old bikey had become a rather expensive clothes horse. This week though, I did a couple of go's on her while watching a couple of episodes of "Charmed".  Have you ever seen it? It's great! Means I can sit on the bike and pedal away at different resistance levels for at least an hour and burn a good 600 calories. It's smashing!!


Calorie deficits this week were:


Monday       - 813
Tuesday      - 54
Wednesday - 24
Thursday     - 960
Friday         - 281
Saturday     - 16
Sunday       - 56
Total          - 2217


Which added to the built in 3500 calorie deficit gives me a total deficit of : 5717 calories.


Not too bad really :)


I'm quite enjoying having all these new numbers to play with really. As you can possibly tell :)


Weighin this week gave me:


13 Stone 6.25 pounds

That's a loss of 1.5 lbs :) That will probably be the last of the big losses for a wee while I would say.  I'm off on a weeks holiday this weekend. I leave on Saturday so won't have a weighin for a fortnight sadly as I won't be back till the Tuesday after.  I will have to behave myself very well this week in order to not undo all this good work.

Here's to the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment