The Story So Far:

Sunday 2 October 2011

The monthly blahs

So, you remember that guilt that I was feeling on Tuesday? 


That I wasn't going to have time to do any exercise?


See when Friday rolled around?  All that guilt was looooong gone.  


I did really very well on Thursday, I got up at stupid o'clock and I went and I had my half hour swim, followed by a less than relaxing sauna - There were two people in there talking about going to see the housing benefit people to talk about their change of address following their eviction from their previous address. (me thinks "oh god, how long do I sit here pretending not to listen to them before I can leave and not look rude!" - first world problems, anyway) 


When I got home I did my exercise bike for an hour while I was still in the mood for it, so burnt a pretty hefty number of calories. 


Friday on the other hand.  I felt like someone had stuffed my head full of smooshy big pillows. No amount of caffeine was going to fix it. So I forced myself through an hours worth of aerobics and toning. Blooooody awful.


I'm surprised I didn't pull a muscle in my shoulder/arms as I was using my little hand weights and my form was so poor!


However, I have made it through to Sunday, I drank half a bottle of wine last night and I'm feeling pretty good. I think I will go swimming tomorrow to see if I can push through this funk.


Ain't being a girl great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment