The Story So Far:

Sunday 23 October 2011

Eating chicken and keeping a lid on the bucket

Friday night, Dad has invited me to their house for my most favourite thing.


Kentucky Fried Chicken.


I have not eaten Kentucky Fried Chicken for a year and a half.


I was actually terrified! The one thing that my mum and dad are not good at, is limiting the amount of food available. (hello 21 stone me!)


So, I took decisive action. I went to the swimming pool and I worked hard for just over a half an hour - building up some stamina still!!


I felt really strong.


So I went, I asked for 3 pieces of chicken (a wing, a thigh and a leg) and some fries with gravy.


I ate it, and it was delicious. I could quite easily have carried on. I made sure that I didn't.


I was so proud of myself.


I don't think I'll go near it again for a few months, but it's nice to not be afraid of any food anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment