The Story So Far:

Monday 26 September 2011

weighin 26/09/2011

Good morning world! I gots me my 8 stone lost award this morning :D


Totally thrilled about it. Just hope it isn't a fluke or something that's going to kick me in the teeth next monday. 


(Stop it LRD, enjoy the success, don't try to cut your legs out from under yourself already)


Ok, ok, I'm sorry. So yeah! 8 stone gone forever!  


13 Stone 7.75 Pounds


2.25lbs this week, which is pretty darn funky.


Calorie deficits from tracking this week are:


Monday - 553
Tuesday - 26
Wednesday - 131
Thursday - 573
Friday - 334
Saturday - 45
Sunday - 173


Grand Total of - 1835


That's deficits below my goal of 1570 per day which is already a deficit of approx 500 per day, so if I tot that up over 7 days that's 3500 calories 


3500+1835 = 5335 weekly calorie deficit.


To be fair that doesn't add up to 2.25lbs as 1lb is 3500 calories. So I'm maybe burning more than I think I am or my body is still in overdrive from a few weeks holiday. Nonetheless I'm pretty sure it'll slow back down to a pound a week pretty soon. Fun to do the sums though right? :D


(Ain't myfitnesspal great? :D)


To the week ahead then. I have a couple of pretty good weeks coming up, I will be able to do some good exercise today, Thursday and Friday as well as Monday - Thursday all next week. So that's cool. Hope to get plenty of swimming practice in over those few days too.


I really hope the enthusiasm doesn't go off me. I just need to keep imagining myself swimming off the shores of Queensland! 


Next swimming lesson is tonight and sadly I haven't been able to get to the pool between then and now, so I will not have improved one iota. I don't like not getting some practice in-between lessons, but this was the only time that she could fit me in this week, so I'll have to make do with it.  Will make sure that there's plenty of practising between tonight and the next lesson. *shakes finger at self sternly*


Anyhoo, enough rambling.  Time to go and do a DVD. Or the exercise bike....I do have the last ever episode of the Gilmore Girls to watch.......



No comments:

Post a Comment