The Story So Far:

Monday 20 June 2011

FMM - Yes or No? Joining in

Thought I would play too this week :D


EDIT: Totally forgot to link back to Kenlie at All The Weigh oops! 


Feel free to play along in the comments if you like, but make sure you go and read Kenlie's blog, it's great!
FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons? Yes, when I have them, especially for petrol!
  2. Do you like football? I like International Soccer - I support Ireland and Northern Ireland! Prefer Rugby though! American Football is a bit of a mystery "They've stopped playing for adverts again?!?"
  3. Are you in a relationship? Yes, and very happy with it :)
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Yes, I have a terrible, terrible problem :)
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? I love thunderstorms, one of my happiest memories is standing out in a beautiful garden with my boyfriend in Italy watching the most astounding thunder and lightning storm pass by overhead through the mountains. You haven't heard thunder till you've heard it echo over the mountains!
  6. Can you cook? Yes, now!
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yeah, still a work in progress, but yeah!
  8. Do you know how to read a map? I am thankful everyday to the people who gave us satellite navigation. It has saved my relationship many times over. Answer = Not very well :)
  9. Do you wear makeup? Yes, but not very often, I tend not to bother in work, just when I care about looking my best.
  10. Do you read regularly? Yes, I love reading! My kindle is with me all the time!
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? Not massively no. It takes me a while to become touchy feely with my friends. I guess I'm a little repressed :)
  12. Do you like picnics? LOVE picnics!! If only we had better weather here, I'd eat outside all the time! Nothing beats walking somewhere gorgeous and unpacking a feast of sandwiches and pop!
  13. Do you have a/c? No, don't need it here :) Have it in my car though :D
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, I love travelling! Well, I love being in new places. Travelling is a bit of a drag. You hear me airports?? 
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? No, I wasn't allowed one as a kid and have not yet managed to catch up with the rest of the world.  I will though! One of these days! Even if I have to use big girl stabilisers :D

3 comments:

  1. Finally, someone who speaks my sports language :) Why Ireland and Northern Ireland? (Ireland *totally* should have been in WC2010, thank you very much, Mr. Henry!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just realised that you used "petrol" and "Sat Nav" in your post. Duh, there's a hint as to why you're a soccer fan (and perhaps Ireland and N.I. supporter)!

    (I'm Canadian but my father is a Monaghan boy and my stepdad's an Armagh boy.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm from Northern Ireland :) Know Monaghan and Armagh very well. You're so right about WC2010, blumin Henry cheatin' git.

    ReplyDelete