The Story So Far:

Monday 20 June 2011

Doing well, but not wanting to do more. Weighin time!

It's weigh in day and my entire being is rebelling against any sort of physical activity.


I weighed in at a very reasonable 14 stone 12 and a half pounds (under the 15 stone mark! Woohoo!!!!)  Which means I only have 5.75lbs (roughly) to go till I'm not obese anymore!


It's hilarious really, you work your bum off (literally) for a year just to become overweight. Reminds me of a comedy stand up routine I saw a guy do once where he said his body fat content was higher than that of a pig. So when someone called him a fat pig he could take it as a compliment "Thank you I've been working out!"


So yeah, very pleased with that.  Back to the not wanting to do more section of this post now.  


Today is my only day off this week. I am a bit tired. I know I'll feel better if I do actually do something today, but all I want to do is sit and listen to the radio and drink tea. 


I need to get my motivation back and get some work done, cause I have so many events to go to in the next few months and so many pretty dresses that don't *quite* fit right to get into. How do you get yourself motivated? How do you kick your brain into gear and get up when all you want to do is lie around and knit yourself a jumper!?


Still, nearly not obese! That's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment