The Story So Far:

Monday 4 July 2011

Weekend of excess after the anniversary.

Had every intention of behaving myself this weekend you know.  Thought to myself, your target day is on Monday LRD, you don't want to be eating too much and screwing it up after hitting such a milestone on Tuesday.


Then it was sunny.


There was ice cream.


There were chips.


There was cider.


There was one of the most amazing concerts that I have ever seen in my entire life!!


Flaming lips live at Jodrell Bank! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLw75uHOico

Then there was the chip shop just round the corner from the hotel at 1am when we should have been going to sleep.


All adds up to a wonderful 3lb gain from last tuesday - technically a 1lb gain from the last official weighin but Tuesday was my anniversary/fativersary/whatever the cool kids are calling it these days and I did a wee extra sneaky weighin to see how I had done!


It was official, I had lost 7 stone over the course of one year!
So damn it I was going to celebrate it at the concert this weekend! :D


I'm hoping to be honest with you that the majority of it is water retention as I spent a lot of time not drinking any water so that I wouldn't have to go and queue up in the massive queue of people for the slightly grotty portaloos that they had there. Sufficient toilets my backside!!


Anyway, I digress.


I made my target for the month of losing half a stone. To be honest after getting back from america I lost  the majority of that in the first week so really I only lost about 3 lbs this month officially. Not terrible though, just need to make goals more attainable in the future.


I've set myself my next goal of 7.5lbs by the end of August. That will take me down to 7.5stone lost and at 200lbs exactly. No longer obese and teetering on the brink of onederland.


Glorious onederland, how I have dreamt of seeing you!!


Anyways.


Everything seems to be on track at the moment, workouts will be sporadic at best this month sadly as I'm working pretty much flat out to cover for people being on holiday (and being on holiday a few days myself), so we'll see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment