The Story So Far:

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas is coming LRD is only a little bit fat

Hello!

It's been a while since I've felt the need to express myself on this as I've been messing about a little bit more on http://www.Myfitnesspal.com a bit more recently.  Nothing terribly exciting, just acting like I know what I'm talking about and generally being a bit of a pain in the arse.  

However, I weighed in today and felt the need to talk a bit about it.

I've been hovering about the 13 stone mark for a wee while now - I was beginning to wonder if it was going to be a finish mark for me. I'm pretty happy with my body at the moment. It does everything that I'm asking it to do on a regular basis and the fact that I have to tighten the seat belt on an airplane seat now just tickles me to death :D

This morning I stepped onto the scale after a pretty good couple of weeks drinking and eating and partying for the festive season. Fairly confident in the knowledge that I really didn't deserve a loss.  Hoping that it hadn't gone up too much.

12 Stone 11.75 Pounds

Can you believe that? 

I have left my weighin for a couple of weeks since the snowboarding escapades as my muscles had swollen and put on about half a stone of water weight (period week too) so I decided to leave it.

I've still been counting calories, but I've not been jumping on the scale morning and night for a while now. It's quite weird to feel yourself changing habits.

Anyway, another thing I've done now is I've upped my calories and decreased my defecit again.


Isn't that a beautiful thing? "Marginally overweight"  I would have given my right arm for this point back at the beginning! 

Anyway, that number means that eating a 1lb a week calorie deficit number nowadays would be far too little to keep up a healthy metabolism. (If what I've read on the fitness forums are to be believed) Plus, I want to start learning to eat like a normal human being now and a few more calories to play with are a good thing.

So, I have a limit of 1750 per day, I exercise as often as I can throughout the week and do my best to eat back all the calories that I earn from that.

We'll see how much damage I do over Christmas, but it's nice to flirt with the 170's for the end of the year :  179.75lbs!

If I don't post again I wish everyone a very very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings etc, but most of all a peaceful, prosperous and healthy 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment